Sponsors

Friday, March 20, 2009

On top of you...


My head upon your chest I listen to your heart
A beautiful beating, living piece of art
I close my eyes in wonder, listening to your breathe
Knowing my very soul with you has inter-weaved

I caress your arms until I reach your sweet and funny face
I trace around your lips longing for their taste
Circling round your ears I outline your softened jaw
And finger the dimple in your chin- I stare at you with awe

I gently brush around your face to touch your wavy hair
With skin so fine and smile so sweet, to have you is not fair
I run my fingers through your locks then look at you and smile
But am glad you don’t respond, I want to admire you awhile

The smell of your cologne hangs deep around your being
I drink of its heavy spice and all loneliness begins its fleeing
I feel your skin next to mine and sense its strong and silent fire
And know within my heart of hearts that you are my desire

Suddenly, you shift, settling into the crease of the bed
I chuckle thinking I was caught but you do not raise your head
Instead you turn and tighten your grip around my giggling waist
You hold on tight as if in your dreams it was me you tried to chase

I lay back down and admire the quiet life that you are living
And smile at the love you’ve shared through your constant giving
One last look at your handsome face I lay back down into your arms
You’ve won me over heart and soul with your many charms

Lying next to you I stop and wonder at your very presence
What is so completely alluring about your settled essence
I don’t know what it is but I know it’s you I want to keep
Yet you’ll never know this moment we shared because you were asleep


0 comments:

Post a Comment