Sponsors

Friday, March 20, 2009

Your Hand In Mine Forever Interwined...



I miss your skin on mine,

The comfort of your arms around me,
Your hand in mine, Our fingers interwined,
Your scent so relaxing and calm,
Your smile, genuine and true,
Your lips on mine, soft and passionate,
I miss looking into your soulful eyes, finding no lies or deceit,

But seeing you makes it worth the pain of missing you,
Holding you warms my heart,
Smelling your calming scent makes me want to stay in your arms forever,
Hearing your voice lovingly whisper into my ear,
Telling me those three beautiful words,

Your Lips On Mine,
Our Bodies Interwined,
Your Hands In Mine,

I Can Hold On Forever,
Knowing That Your Mine...
-marinadapie


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi amrita...just chkd out your blog today...really nice and romantic..

Post a Comment