Sponsors

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can't let you go

I never knew love could just die away
i told you to leave when i needed you to stay
i messed up bad this time i know
i cant believe i let you go
with out you my life's incomplete
because its your love that makes my heart beat
we never got into a single fight
i dream of your love every night
i sit in my room all day and cry
wishing for you to come wipe my eyes
oh, i know its over now
i cant believe it, i don't know how.
how could i do it ?
how could i leave you ?
u told me you loved me
i didn't believe you
i think about it now and it makes me cry
I'll never ever love another guy
your the one i really want
your the one i want to flaunt
no one in the word can compare to you
no one can make me feel quite like you do
but its over now and i want you to know
theres no way on this earth that i could ever let you go


0 comments:

Post a Comment