Sponsors

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm so adicted to you

I'm so addicted to you with all the things you do,
When your going down on me,
With such a addiction to love you and caress you,
But your not there when I am around so I feel less addicted to you,


The addiction you made me feel more into you,
Just ain't so close to be with you,
I am just addicted to all the things we did together,
But the addiction has stopped me from loving you back,


When will you come back to me so I can be really addictively in love with you,
The addiction I crave is deep inside of me


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Something to read and think about this Valentines Day!

It’s Valentines Day and You’re Single, Celebrate!

Five Tips to Avoid a Valentine’s Day Breakup!

More Inspiring Articles and Self-Help Books about Relationships, Business, Finance, Career, Health and Personal Growth at

http://www.seeksuccess.com

Post a Comment